A fast-growing, Urban Planning and Design Practice, based in the heart of London, is seeking a Head of Bids and Marketing to develop and deliver a winning bids and marketing strategy.
They work on a wide range of show-casing projects including regeneration, town planning, strategic planning, community engagement and urban research both in the UK and overseas. The provide a progressive environment within a supportive, friendly and collaborative team
This is a newly created role where you will have the opportunity to fully develop the marketing and bids function and really make an impact. They offer hybrid working and a great benefits package.
- Support the business strategy through the creation, development and implementation of a bids and marketing strategy
- Develop, educate and implement the brand, its values and key messages with internal and external stakeholders
- Devise a PR and social media strategy to promote the practice's projects
- Drive business development activity and identify new business opportunities
- Lead and manage all marketing activities and develop strong marketing messages in line with business development objectives
- Identify networking and marketing opportunities to develop new and existing business
- Manage award submissions and monitor new award opportunities
Key skills required:
- Prior experience working in a similar Head of Bids and Marketing role within the built environment
- A strong market knowledge of the architectural sector to help promote the practice
- Proven experience across strategy, new business and communications
- Prior experience of bid management along with strong bid writing skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A good working knowledge of Creative Suite
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in a supportive and collaborative environment, please get in touch.