A leading, award-winning architecture practice is looking for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join their creative team.
Based in an impressive London location, this practice offers an inclusive working environment and is committed to investing in its people and helping them to progress in their careers. Work/life balance is important to them and they have an active sports and social committee who organise regular events.
Working alongside 2 directors, you will be responsible for providing graphic design support across the business and work closely with the Marketing, Bid and Business Development teams.
Your key responsibilities will include designing and producing material for pitches, RFP’s, presentations, internal/external marketing collateral and digital assets.
Key Skills Required: -
· Prior experience in a similar mid-weight Graphic Designer role
· Experience in the architecture or design industry would be preferred
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Advanced user of Creative Cloud – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Proactive with a can-do attitude
· Ability to manage a busy workload with multiple projects
· Personality is key – the ideal candidate will have energy, passion and a desire to further develop their creative skills
If you are a Graphic Designer looking for a new opportunity please get in touch.