A leading AJ100 architecture practice is seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer to join their studio based in the heart of London's design district.
As the sole graphic designer for the practice, this broad and interesting role would offer you the opportunity and autonomy to add real value to the business.
This employee-owned practice offers a supportive, collaborative and friendly environment which has a real family feel to it.
- Produce high-quality, well-designed digital and print documents which convey a contemporary awareness of design
- Produce graphics for all social media channels and create media releases
- Design and manage the production of all hard copy marketing materials
- Prepare diagrams, illustrations and infographics to support bid documents, public consultation presentations and project reports
- Design templates for all office documents, brochures, presentations and publications
- Develop bespoke branding and wayfinding signage for buildings and liaise with manufacturers and contractors as required
Key skills required:
- Prior experience working in a similar Graphic Designer role ideally within the built environment
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite
- Ability to work autonomously but also be collaborative in a team environment
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate designs clearly and effectively
If you are a Graphic Designer looking for a broad role offering lots of autonomy, please get in touch.