We are exclusively working with a global, design led architecture studio who is seeking a creative Graphic Designer based in their London studio.
This practice has a specific focus on the workplace, cultural and residential sectors and has a strong reputation in client service and design excellence. They are working on some exciting projects and have ambitious growth plans in the UK and Middle-East.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating consistent and compelling design language across the firm's visual collateral, elevating the output quality and helping build brand awareness across all platforms, particularly social media and printed materials.
- Develop a consistent visual language across all collateral in line with brand guidelines and identity
- Ensure visual output is fresh, consistent and in line with the firm's ethos and commercial approach
- Lead the graphic design for all bid documents
- Support the Head of Marketing and New Business with design for all client-facing marketing collateral to assist new business acquisition
- Producing high quality graphic design for award submissions
- Create content for social media channels and maintain brand awareness using the social media strategy
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and New Business to create compelling digital content
Key skills required:
- Previous experience working in a similar graphic designer role within architecture or an interest in the sector
- Excellent visual design skills, a creative flair and keen eye for detail
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Suite
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Producing intelligent, exciting content for social media platforms and a familiarity with content automation, scheduling and reporting
If you are a graphic designer looking to work in a practice where you can really make a difference please get in touch.