If you are a Full-stack Web & Mobile Engineer looking to begin your path towards being an Architect or a CTO, then this role is certainly for you!
We have an exciting opportunity within a well renowned software company based in London who are looking for a Graduate Full-Stack Engineer to join their fast-paced business on a permanent basis.
From day 1 you will be provided with technical training, so you continue to develop your own learning's and knowledge and develop towards leading and architect your own projects quickly.
What will you do?
- Development of web and mobile applications (online marketplaces, innovative start-up platforms, data visualisation systems, e-commerce applications, ERPs, CRMs).
- Work within a small self-organised team, helped by both an agile coach and a technical coach.
- Liaise directly with the client's decision makers.
Who are they looking for?
- A passionate individual who is keen to become an expert in cutting edge full-stack web & mobile technologies.
- A born leader who is eager to progress quickly, taking on real responsibility as a technical leader and coach within your first couple of years.
- For you to be keen to understand and implement agile methodologies
What can they offer?
- A fast-moving company that will help you achieve your full potential.
- A well-defined progression path to become a CTO.
- Weekly coaching sessions to make sure you are moving toward your personal goals.
- A quarterly budget to buy your tech set-up.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monthly socials.
- Annual trip abroad.
- Private GP appointments and access to mental health services.