Our client is a high-end bespoke furniture maker with cabinetry, joinery, upholstery and finishing services all under one roof with in-house production and manufacturing capabilities. Clients include prestigious interior designers, property developers, architects and private clients.
A skilled Furniture Designer / CAD Technician with a passion for crafting beautiful bespoke pieces is required to join this fun and friendly family run business.
- Produce and design 2D/3D furniture models
- Produce detailed, technical working production drawings
- Produce cutting lists, calculate material requirements, cost and prepare quotations
- Ordering materials
- Ownership of projects- from enquiry through to installation
- At least 1 years experience working as a Furniture Designer with a good understanding of upholstery and/or joinery manufacturing
- Proficient in Solidworks and/or Rhinoceros 3D
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to solve technical challenges
- A broad knowledge of furniture construction
- Knowledge of the whole cycle from developing initial concepts through to final production and manufacturing
If you are a skilled Furniture Designer who is happiest designing and crafting in an in-house environment then please get in touch asap.