City of London, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum
ROLE: FF&E design and procurement manager
The role will include managing the FF&E procurement and delivery process including loose furniture; accessories & fabrics on a workplace project in Central London.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Develop schematic FF&E design based on project criteria, programme and budget
- Participating in the production of Client presentations
- Creation of mood boards
- Familiarity with project contract, contractual responsibilities and regulations as they relate to FF&E in all phases
- Prepare and schedule all FF&E specifications and finishes schedules
- Have a great eye for design that matches the aesthetic of our studio and the project
- Negotiation, coordination and liaison with suppliers
- Directing and reviewing furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy, and ensuring that they are fully coordinated with architectural and other consultants drawings.
- Directing and reviewing purchase orders to ensure completeness and accuracy as required
- Serving as principle contact with purchasing agent
- Reviewing samples for compliance with specification and design intent
- Experience on co-working, co-living, residential, office, and hospitality projects preferred
Software requirements for the role:
- Basic knowledge of Microstation or Autocad is preferable
- Excel and Adobe creative suite required
- Knowledge of FF&E scheduling programme an advantage
- Start date March 2020, with a minimum employment for the duration of project until around Q2 2021.