AJ100 Architectural Practice
Islington - Office based.
An international, award-winning, AJ100 architectural practice, are looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their front of house team.
Due to the nature of the role, this is an office-based role and the company offer many days holidays and excellent benefits.
* Assisting the Assistant Facilities Manager and Facilities Managers as and when required and on any ad hoc projects
* Taking ownership to ensure office spaces are presentable and tidy and working closely with Housekeeping and Hospitality
* General ordering, delivery, and maintenance of office supplies (i.e., stationery, cleaning supplies, workstations equipment, IT assets allocation and stock checks, etc)
* Health & Safety Checks such as First Aid kits and fire extinguishers
* Perform daily/morning desk checks of equipment and cabling
* Perform manual maintenance jobs as required
* Support with the desk-booking system and keep it updated on a daily basis
* Assist the Hospitality and Archive teams as required, including helping with meeting room set-ups
* Move furniture and IT equipment around as and when required
* Working closely with IT to provide remote working equipment to colleagues
* Distribution of parcels/packages from ground floor reception area to office reception and receive deliveries
Skills and Qualifications Essential
* Customer service experience
* Computer literacy, experience of using Microsoft Office (excel) Desirable
* Fire Marshall
* First Aid Trained
* Manual handling and ladder trained
* Good interpersonal skills
* Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
* Ability to work independently and take on responsibility Continued
* Attention to detail
* A pro-active and enthusiastic team player
* Commitment to providing a professional, efficient, high -quality service
* Excellent organisational skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
If you have experience in the above and would like more information about joining this exciting team, please apply.
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum