Our client, a leading architectural practice based in London are currently seeking an experienced Technical Architect to join their dynamic team. If you are a highly motivated and ambitious Architect with experience in urban residential developments and purpose-built student accommodation, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Managing and coordinating projects from RIBA stages 4+5, including site supervision work
- Experience in urban residential developments, notably Build to Rent, Private for Sale and Affordable, as well as purpose-built student accommodation, particularly large-scale schemes.
- Participating in Client Monitoring Team work on urban residential projects, desirable/useful, but not critical.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality projects, on-time and within budget
- Leading and coordinating with the team of architects and other consultants to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- A qualified architect with demonstrable experience in urban residential developments and purpose-built student accommodation.
- Revit proficiency.
- Strong technical skills with experience in RIBA stages 4+5, including site supervision work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team and manage multiple stakeholders.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Opportunity to work with a leading architectural practice on exciting and challenging projects.
- A highly collaborative and supportive team environment with opportunities for career growth and development
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working arrangement.
- Competitive salary range of £47,000 - £52,000, depending on experience.
If you are an experienced Technical Architect apply now and take the next step in your architectural career with this exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based architectural practice.