I'm working with an established design practice in North London who are seeking a talented experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This particular studio specialises in the full spectrum of residential design and take a holistic approach to architecture and interiors.
Essentials for the successful Architectural Assistant or Architect:
- Residential project experience
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using Vectorworks
- An interest in interior design
- Strong hand sketching skills
- The ability to work across all RIBA stages of work, able to jump into a project at any stage
The successful candidate will join and become an integral member of a practice where everyone makes a difference and has a voice. Regardless of level, everyone in this firm is put in a client-facing role so it is essential that you present yourself well and have excellent communication skills.
To find out more about this position, please send your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered. Suitable applicants will be contacted with further details!