An internationally renowned design studio working on the most sought-after projects across the globe is expanding its London team!
Offering immediate exposure to flagship Cultural, Hospitality + Retail schemes, this is a career-changing opportunity for high-calibre candidates in the London region who are seeking exposure to UK + International schemes in a progressive studio environment.
Successful candidates will join one of four flagship projects, based in the UK and overseas. Revit software proficiency is essential and those that can demonstrate experience using Rhino, Grasshopper &/or BIM 360 will be at a distinct advantage (this is not essential).
Operating from a sleek, newly refurbished office in Central London, this is the ideal opportunity for candidates seeking exposure to prominent projects whilst learning from some of the most significant names in the London architectural market.
Essential Requirements (candidates must meet all of the following in order to be considered):
- RIBA Part II/III or ARB accreditation
- Revit software proficiency
- Proven experience working in a UK-based practice on projects valued over £15-£20M+
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal teams, external stakeholders, clients, and consultants
- Aspirations to work on award-winning projects in a collaborative studio environment (flexibility to work from home 1-2 per week)
- A well-presented portfolio clearly demonstrating advanced design and technical skills
- Full rights to live and work in the UK without restriction/sponsorship requirements
For further details on this fantastic opportunity submit a CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.