A creatively brilliant architectural practice with an exemplar reputation as an industry thought-leader is on the lookout for an experienced architect to deliver an award-winning, mixed-use, London-based masterplan.
The project is moving on to site and you will be the main point of contact to the contractor, dealing directly with building packages (hands on) on various elements of the public housing and commercial buildings, as well as providing working drawings and coordination for the landscape element of this high-value project.
- Previous experience operating as main point of contact to the contractor on high-value UK projects (ideally within housing, commercial and/or masterplanning)
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a UK based practice or contractor
- AutoCAD + NBS Spec Writer software proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships
- Experience managing a team of 2-3+ junior staff
- Strong organisation skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a highly regarded studio offering immediate exposure to award-winning projects apply now to Reece Nevel at Adrem.