£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to join a consultancy who are a global leader in the delivery of high-profile, major events.
This niche company has seen incredible growth over the last few years and has exciting projects in the pipeline. Due to this, they are now looking to hire a Executive Assistant supporting the Executive Directors, you will be responsible for helping them to developing and implementing initiatives into their world class business. They are offering an attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus.
Responsibilities include: -
- Organising and managing Board Meeting and Management Meetings.
- Develop and improve the operations of the business
- Support the management of IT service providers
- Lead Implement and manage Quality Management systems
- Project Management support to the Executive and Management team
- Support with Marketing and business development including website management, strategy development, bid development and PR activities
- Support and update company policies
- Lead on all health and safety procedures
- Support the Finance team as necessary
- Lead the efficient running and operation of offices
- Support the executives in aligning office management to the business strategy
- Office management side Manage a range of internal projects with the aim of continuously improving the management of the business.
- Support with legal matters through the company lawyers when required
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant within a small to medium organisation, at a senior level
- Experience of working across a range of business areas
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft 365 and Office
- A quick learner and strategic, creative thinker
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Natural communication at all levels
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and resilience
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
If you have the required skills and want to work for a market leader who really value their employees, please get in touch now.