£14 - £17 per hour
Celebrated design & architects studio need a Document Controller who can use Aconex and who has Architectural/Design sector experience to join their busy Document Control team on a contract basis to help with their current workload. You will work half the time from home and half from the office. Contract length is 3 to 6 months but could go longer depending on work load.
You must have an eye for detail, you will be eager to take on new challenges as you work across a range of different projects as dictated by the Head of Document Control.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents issued
- Save all incoming and outgoing drawing and document files using a clear and consistent file-naming process.
- Prepare Drawing Issue Sheets for all formal issuing of drawings and technical documents, and ensure all documentation is correctly submitted.
- Prepare Returned Drawing Submittal Sheets for all consultant and sub-contractor drawings returned with comments and mark-up.
- Logging all outgoing drawings and technical documents Assist project teams by monitoring project workflows, anticipating busy periods and deadlines, collating drawings and technical documents
- Assist project teams by printing/scanning/stamping/distributing drawings and technical documents to internal and external recipients in electronic and paper form.
Experience working with document control systems Aconex and previous experience within the design and architecture sector is preferred. Apply in confidence to learn more.