£28,000 - £30,000
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a leading architectural firm, who are looking for a document controller to join their busy and fast paced team. The ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and be able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
This role is to support a range of project teams with the day to day running of projects, assisting each by carrying out a number of duties in a rigorous and efficient manner. The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to work that will allow the role to develop with the growing support needs of the practice.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Assisting to maintain the various project extranet and EDMS sites
- Carrying out routine document control activities, such as uploading & downloading, printing, query handling, copying and scanning and filing on a daily basis
- Managing drawing files according to individual project procedures
- Ensuring all procedures and protocols are followed at all times
- Assisting to maintain the practice-wide document management system
- Carrying out project information audits
- Providing support and guidance to project teams
Key skills required: -
- Experience of working in Document Control
- Strong IT skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous understanding of paper handling systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
If you have experienced as a document controller and looking for your next challenge working for a leading practice, please get in touch a.s.a.p.