£28,000 - £32,000
We are working on an interesting role for an experienced document controller to join a well-established, residential, architectural practice, who have an excellent reputation. You'll experience a friendly and inclusive working environment where they will support your development and help you achieve your goals and career ambitions. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package to suit the varying needs of their diverse team.
- Assisting with Drawing & Deliverable Issues by uploading onto extranet sites
- Assisting with the processing of incoming drawings and deliverables, to include filing in correct locations and printing any drawings as required.
- Checking drawings adhere to Company Management System protocols.
- Issuing deliverables to clients/consultants via various extranets
- Document revision control of deliverables for issue.
- Ensuring documents/drawings are as up to date as possible
- Preparing and issuing transmittals and work packages via extranet sites.
- Filing issued deliverables in the correct project folders.
- Liaising with external document controllers regarding updates and document control matters.
- Downloading and filing received deliverables in dated folders electronically, hard copy if requested.
Your experience and skills
- Experience of document control
- Experience of working in an architects practice or similar industry would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Able to take responsibility for seeing a task through to completion
- Organised and efficient
- Methodical and thorough
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Able to work on their own initiative, as well as from institutions
- Able to cope under pressure and work within time constraints
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are an experienced document controller with the above skills and experience, please apply immediately