We are working on an exciting opportunity for a well-established architectural firm, who are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join their busy and fast paced administrative team.
- Maintaining project correspondence and project drawing files
- Maintaining drawing / other documentation information on database
- Preparing drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch
- Maintaining project files, including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading and plotting
- Post-production printing, cropping and binding
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about working within a creative environment
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office and familiar with Adobe Creative suite
- Highly organised with an ability to work pro-actively and with minimal supervision, with a methodical and flexible approach and high attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively to staff of all levels, including senior members of the team
If you are an experienced administrator/document controller, who has worked within a creative environment and are available for a fixed term contract, please apply today!