Are you an Architect/Exp. RIBA Part II with experience/qualifications in Project Management seeking a non-traditional opportunity?
We have multiple positions available for talented Architects to transition into a Design Management career.
You will be working alongside the industry's leading architectural studios managing flagship projects from the initial concept/competition stage through to tender, utilising strong communication and project management skills whilst working directly with architects, clients and key stakeholders.
Important note: this opportunity does not include hands-on design exposure. This role will focus on the process, communication, and overall management of the project. If you are looking for hands-on design involvement this is not the role for you.
What you need to apply:
- A minimum of 3-5+ years post-qualification experience working as an Architect (Part III/ARB) or RIBA Part II AA in a UK-based studio.
- Demonstrable experience in project/design management. Including at least one of the following:
- Project setup/management
- Project documentation
- Design strategy
- Design programming
- Project resourcing
- Brief definition
- Strong communication + organisational skills
- PMP or Prince2 accreditation is highly desirable, but not essential
- Exposure across all RIBA Stages on live, high-value (£20M+) projects is highly desired, earlier design stage experience is vital.
- Previous experience working in Revit/BIM-based project environments is highly desired, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start a career in design management, working alongside industry-leading architects on an array of flagship global projects. Ideal for those seeking a non-traditional pathway, a diverse workload, market-leading benefits/remuneration and a great work/life balance.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, submit a CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.