A Global multi-disciplinary, operating out of 35+ offices, are looking to absorb a Design Directors into one of their Middle-Eastern branches. The goal is to utilise the experience and networks of an American pioneering individual from a respected Architectural practice to turn this studio into one of their Flagship Design Studios.
With over 100+ staff in this branch, the Architecture & Design team consist of 20+ people. We believe the right Design Director will have a long-standing existing network within the Middle-Eastern markets, having worked with large Hoteliers, High-end Residential owners in addition to Public Sector projects (amongst other sectors).
- Direct a team of Creative Design Architects to prepare and present exceptional pre-concept designs, concept designs for various high end / luxury building projects in UAE / GCC area.
- Exhibits thorough understanding of project design philosophy and provides input in developing design strategies relative to assigned task or area of responsibility.
- Production of unique architectural Pre-concept Design & Concept Design.
- Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation of solutions.
- Think creatively to produce ideas and concepts, work with a wide range of software including Revit.
- To interact with the clients throughout the time of design stages till final approval.
- Have minimum 20+ years Architectural experience
- Have worked as a Design Director in reputable Architectural Design Firms
- Excellent in communication skill
- Excellent in presentation skill
- Exceptional in client relationship
- Assertive Design Leader with *American Citizenship (mandatory to be considered)
The right level of candidate would be looking to earn a total package of £170,000 (DOE)
Regarding the normal working hours, kindly be informed that my client observes a 48 hour/week which is distributed 5½ days in a week, Sunday to Thursday (08:00 till 17:30) and Saturdays are half-days.
Please contact me directly should you be interested in paving your new career with this opportunity.