Adrem group are supporting a brand-new digital architectural firm who are building currently building a team in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist with an interest in Architecture, to join the company as it works towards changing the fundamental ways, they handle data and use it to inform the overall design process. Your work will ultimately contribute towards the buildings of the future.
What you'll be doing:
- Working in a hands-on environment as a Data Scientist and supporting the wider business with data extraction in an agile environment.
- Hands on Python programming and visualisation.
- You will be client and stakeholder facing, so great presentation skills are essential to the role.
- A working knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Previous exposure to big data.
The right candidate will:
- Have a genuine interest in Architecture, spatial design, and urban planning.
- Proficient with using Esri.
- Be a confident presenter with the ability to justify and validate their decisions to wider stakeholders at all levels.
- Have experience of working with Data Science in a commercial environment.
- Experience of different forms of machine learning and AI, showing different methods and practices that they world use in different projects that they would be working on.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you want to be part of a new and exciting team within a relaxed office culture then apply within.