Customer Service Assistant
We are working on a truly fantastic opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to work in an interiors and design business. This is a niche sector, supplying furniture to be used in TV, films and at events. If you have a passion for interiors and design this is the place for you!
They are looking for someone who is organised, confident, with excellent communication skills to join their fast-paced and collaborative team. They love to promote from within, so there is ample room for career development.
Excellent work/life balance - they have good holiday benefits and the potential of a bonus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the client notification process, providing costs for items of hire lost or damaged and answering queries
- Liaising with clients to resolve and validate any changes to end of hire dates
- Assessment of damaged stock items, liaising with repairs team
- Working closely with the stock and loading bay teams to ensure stock levels and quality control
- Managing communication effectively and efficiently to sales and display teams regarding stock availability and condition
- Delivering exceptional customer service while managing client expectations throughout the process
- Maintaining up to date stock database and archive system
- General administration requirements and team support
They are looking for a confident and motivated person to join their team, someone with common sense, who likes to take the initiative, works well in a group but also able to focus on solo projects and deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience in customer service
- An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic, meticulous approach to their workload
- The ability to maintain a calm professional attitude in an energetic working environment
- A team player with an enthusiastic, confident and flexible approach
- A quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills
- A solution focused individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- A willingness to support and help others in the team
If you have an interest in the above and fit all of the criteria, and live in or near NW10, please submit your CV today