We are working with an exciting furniture and lifestyle business, who work with clients from the film, television, and photography industries, as well as PR and events, fashion, retail and interiors. They are looking for a Customer Service Administrator for their NW London showroom.
They are looking for a confident, motivated and dynamic Customer Service Administrator, who will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual who wants to work in a creative environment.
• Managing the client notification process, providing costs for items of hire lost or damaged and answering queries
• Assessment and processing of damaged stock items, liaising with internal and external repairers
• Liaising with clients to resolve and validate any changes to end of hire dates
• Working closely with the stock and loading bay teams to ensure stock levels and quality control
• Managing communication effectively and efficiently to sales and display teams regarding stock availability and condition
• Delivering exceptional customer service while managing client expectations throughout the ‘Loss and Damage’ process
• Maintaining up to date stock database and archive system
• General administration requirements and team support
• Someone with common sense, who likes to take the initiative, works well in a group but also able to focus on solo projects and deadlines
• Outstanding written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Proven experience in customer service
• An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic, meticulous approach to their workload
• The ability to maintain a calm professional attitude in an energetic working environment
• A team player with an enthusiastic, confident and flexible approach
• A quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills
• A solution focused individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
• A willingness to support and help others in the team
If you have the above skills and experience, and are able to easily get to Harlesden in North West London, please submit your CV.