Architectural & Design Studio of note is looking to add a Digital Communications Coordinator to help them grow their internal and external design profile and digital communications strategy.
Working as part of the communications team, you will help promote the design and studio brand.
You will come with a strong communications background with knowledge and experience in using various content management systems and social media platforms. Excellent writing and interpersonal skills are a must. There is huge opportunity and scope in this role as they continue to win awards, evolve and thrive.
- To help develop a communication strategy and to continuously develop and improve both external and internal digital communication via varied social media platforms.
- Website - day to day management of website content, including but not limited to sourcing new material from architectural teams to update existing and create new page content, creating and publishing news pieces.
- Social media - day to day management of social media profiles, including but not limited to creating content and carrying out engagement activities on each platform.
- Deliver training on social media best practice internally
- Manage and maintain core social media channels, working with marketing and PR teams
- To be main point of contact with PR company and take the brief on all opportunities and action internally, turning around responses to them within timescales to maximise PR opportunities.
- Set up and maintain studio digital marketing platforms to send out invitations, news and other email communications
- Provide regular reporting and analytics for the websites, intranet and social media channels
- Update and generate new branded template documents as required
Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ideally established contacts in the architecture and design communities
- Experience with building a online brand using social media channels, including current key trends and influencers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and InDesign is required
- Excellent knowledge of social media channel and management platforms - WordPress, Sharepoint etc
- SEO & google analytics experience would be advantageous
- And Video production and editing skills are a plus