Busy & growing Architectural Studio in Central London is looking to add a Communications Coordinator to help them grow their external design profile and assist the team with their exciting new re brand. Acting as the main point of contact with their external PR company, you will have experience in communications and marketing, a strong eye for detail and design, and be eager to take on new challenges and help develop the studios marketing material. There is huge opportunity and scope in this role as this studio to continues to grow and thrive!
- To develop a communication strategy and to continuously develop and improve both external and internal communication.
- Website - day to day management of website content, including but not limited to sourcing new material from architectural teams to update existing and create new page content, creating and publishing news pieces.
- Social media - day to day management of social media profiles, including but not limited to creating content and carrying out engagement activities on each platform.
- To be main point of contact with PR company and take the brief on all opportunities and action internally, turning around responses to them within timescales to maximise PR opportunities.
- Design and production (InDesign) of in-house communications materials (print and
- digital), including brochures, leaflets, presentations and boards
- Update and generate new branded template documents as required
Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ideally established contacts in the architecture and design communities
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and InDesign is required