An award-winning City based architecture studio is looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
This role offers so much scope! As the sole marketer you will have lots of autonomy and variety. You will be able to make a big difference and will be truly valued.
Key responsibilities include:-
· Developing marketing plans for all projects which will include website, social media, press, events, awards and external communication
· Managing the website content
· Managing social media
· Developing a communications strategy
· Organising photography/video of all projects during construction and completion
· Producing marketing material
· Assist and ensure marketing campaigns are successfully delivered
· Prepare and submit award entries
Key skills required:-
· Prior experience in a similar Communications Coordinator role ideally within an architecture or design studio
· Good working knowledge of MS Office and Creative Cloud
· Excellent written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and a creative eye
· Proactive approach
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
If you are a Communications Coordinator looking for a new challenge please get in touch today.