A leading AJ100 architecture practice is looking for a Communications and PR Manager to join their team based in London.
This employee-owned practice really values their employees offering outstanding benefits, training and development opportunities and fully embracing flexible working to support those that need it.
The Communications and PR Manager will be responsible for managing the companies work and profile through marketing communications, press and public relations.
- Responsibility for all press enquiries
- Liaise with project teams and clients to devise and deliver project PR activity
- Manage the project PR timeline
- Create content for press releases, articles, project descriptions, website and social media
- Work with other team members to manage online presence including social media, monitoring activity and sharing relevant information with practice leaders
- Manage marketing collateral to support communications and PR
- Oversee awards strategy and award entries
- Support the Head of Communications with budget management as required
Key skills required:
- Prior experience working in a similar Communications and PR role within the built environment
- Excellent attention to detail along with strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to oversee and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of UK and international media, primarily in architectural media
If you are a Communications and PR Manager with the relevant experience looking for your next role, please get in touch as this is a fantastic opportunity.