We are working exclusively with a global, prestigious, design-led architecture practice who are looking for a Communications & PR Coordinator to join them on a fixed term contract for 8 months. This role is to start immediately.
This practice has won many awards and works on a diverse range of projects including cultural, residential, commercial and education. They have a strong reputation and are very passionate about making the world a better place to live in.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, the Communications and PR Coordinator will implement a strategy which includes public and media relations, project communication and an internal events programme. There will be a particular focus on developing a communications plan for their current projects and collaborating with colleagues across the practice globally.
Responsibilities include: -
- Help to implement the PR and Communications strategy supporting the overall strategic plan and marketing plan
- Build a strong network with key press and professional bodies to keep up to date on developments within the industry and help identify ways to grow their market position and influence
- Develop a PR strategy for the practice's current projects
- Secure high-quality coverage about the practice through relationships with targeted media
- Respond quickly to media requests to help establish strong working relationships with journalists
- Monitor all media coverage and ensure the practice is updated on industry news
- Coordinate project material for award submissions
- Provide editorial support for external communications
- Work as part of a team to create an internal talks and events programme
- Help to build networks of influence with key global, regional and local influencers including media, clients, institutions and advisors
- Research and identify appropriate speaking opportunities for the London office
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar communications/PR coordinator role ideally within an architecture practice or similar sector
- Experience of implementing media and PR strategies for the built environment sector
- Good working knowledge of Creative Suite and OpenAsset
- Strong writing skills with the ability to simplify complex information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately for this contract, please get in touch a.s.a.p.