One of the world's most innovative engineering design consultancy is looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to head up their team.
This award-winning studio have ambitious plans for the future and the Communications and Marketing Manager will play a key role in their dynamic and growing business. You will manage a team and have the opportunity to shape and develop the marketing function.
Key responsibilities: -
- Develop and deliver the annual marketing and communication strategy
- Manage the marketing and communications budget
- Manage resources to meet the marketing and communication plans
- Oversight for the management and content of bids and competitions
- Lead ongoing development of the website and content
- Direct and manage social media content
- Manage and deliver practice award submissions
- Liaise and coordinate press and PR activities
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar Communications and Marketing Manager role
- Experience of leading on B2B communications and marketing for similar sized businesses
- A strong track record in leading and delivering outstanding communications and marketing within the world of architecture, engineering and the wider built environment
- Experience in managing teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects to deadline and on budget
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with an agile and positive approach
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign and MS Office
If you are a Communications and Marketing Manager looking to join a global consultancy where you can really make a difference, please get in touch.