A progressive, award-winning architecture practice is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop and implement a BD strategy and lead the wider work-winning team.
Based in an impressive large studio in London, there is a relaxed, friendly, collaborative culture. They are industry-leading pioneers of sustainability and are passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Responsibilities include: -
- Work with the management team to implement the practice's business development strategy
- Develop campaigns to expand in current sectors and explore new areas including international work
- Develop strategies to enhance client relations and business development., take strategic overview of the CRM, collaborate with the management team to develop a quarterly CRM programme and identify opportunities to develop new and existing business
- Source and manage targeted networking opportunities such as conferences and speaking engagements
- Develop internal engagement with client relations across the practice
- Provide a strategic overview of the bidding activity and assist in deciding on which opportunities to pursue
- Lead on the implementation of the practice's communications strategy to market the practice's expertise in key sectors and develop lead generation campaigns
- Develop relationships with the press and online media to raise and maintain the practice's public profile with the support of a PR Consultant
- Produce marketing strategies for project launches
- Take an editorial lead in the creation of BD and Marketing content
- Manage all internal and external communications
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar Business Development Manager role within an architecture practice or the wider built environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including copywriting skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Collaborative approach
If you are a Business Development Manager looking for your next opportunity please get in touch.