Based in North West London, an Architecture & Design studio is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join their London team.
This practice boasts large projects all over the world, including the UK, Europe & the Middle East.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- identifying relevant business opportunities and coordinating meetings with potential clients
- managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- managing their website and social media accounts
- reviewing competitions lists and compiling PQQs, tenders, proposals, presentations
- coordinating internal and external PR activity including liaison with press and external PR companies
- maintaining the press article library
- writing press releases and monthly newsletters
- identifying networking, speaking and judging opportunities for senior staff
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- degree in architecture/marketing/graphic design/journalism is desirable
- experience in business development, including bid drafts, within the architectural industry
- excellent graphic design skills with advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
Salary DOE for a full time position.
Start date ASAP- Apply now!