An established architecture practice is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to take on a multifaceted role which offers so much opportunity.
The Business Development Coordinator will be part of the wider successful BD and Marketing team which is headquartered in the South-West. However, this role will be based in the London office with a focus on London business development. In this role you will have lots of autonomy and will play an integral part in their exciting plans for growth.
• Work closely with the directors to put together a business development strategy to further develop existing client relationships and build new ones by expanding their network.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and to provide vital information when targeting clients
• Help to promote the practice by engaging with contacts, building strong relationships and keeping the CRM up to date
• Liaise with the marketing and BD team to put together a London focused business development strategy
• Produce bids and marketing material. Ensure that the brand is maintained and that all material produced is well presented and concise in its message and graphic content
• Look for bid opportunities and support the bid team in producing/collating responses
• Coordinate social media activity for the London office and provide content to the marketing and BD team
Key skills required:
• Prior experience in a similar business development/marketing role
• Experience within the built environment preferred
• Strong MS Office skills
• Graphic design skills with a good working knowledge of InDesign
Looking after their people is something that this practice takes seriously. As well as offering a great benefits package they also focus on personal development, wellbeing and organise social events.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role please get in touch as we’d love to speak to you.