An award-winning architectural and interior design studio is looking for an ambitious Brand and Marketing Manager to join their successful team.
This dynamic studio really values their employees and supports development. They are a friendly bunch who have lots of social events for their collaborative team.
Reporting into the Directors, you will be responsible for managing and implementing their brand and marketing strategy to promote the practice.
Duties include: -
- Working with the Directors to put together a strategy for branding, marketing and business development
- Managing their digital presence
- Managing and creating marketing content with the assistance of a Graphic Designer
- Managing PR and preparing press releases
- Award submissions
- Developing the brand
- Organising photoshoots
- Supporting colleagues in the creation of pitches
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar Marketing Manager role within the built environment
- Strong graphic design skills with an advanced knowledge of Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are a Marketing Manager looking for a role where you will be integral to the growth and success of a practice, please get in touch.