Are you a BIM Coordinator with experience working with complex geometries?
We are looking for an ambitious BIM Coordinator with demonstrable experience in Rhino to Revit transitions and double curvature modelling.
This studio has an average project size of 200,000 sqm and we are looking for a candidate with similar project size exposure.
As well as the opportunity to work on flagship schemes, this practice has an envious benefits/perks list to go alongside a competitive annual salary, bonuses + frequent reviews.
- Professional architectural background.
- Experience working with double curvatures and managing the transition from Rhino to Revit
- High level of BIM/Revit proficiency.
- Exposure to large-scale projects.
- Desire to teach and educate good BIM discipline.
What is on offer?
- Competitive annual salary
- Option for Hybrid working
- Extensive perks list!
- Fantastic Projects
- Learning opportunities
- Career Progression
For further information on this opportunity, submit a CV & Portfolio to Harvey Bavester at Adrem Group