City of London, London
£25 - £30 per hour
An award-winning dynamic architecture and design practice with a cross sector expertise is currently looking for a BIM-savvy Architect/Designer to join them on a contract basis.
With projects ranging from workplace, interiors, leisure, mixed use, education and high-rise UK-based and international schemes, they can provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of their vibrant team.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks (clash detection)
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in delivering packages and coordination for interiors (e.g. partitions, joinery, space planning, technical detailing, scheduling)
- Previous involvement in overall BIM coordination
- Confident manner and outstanding communication skills
- Immediate start
- 1-2 months with a strong possibility of extending
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (Umbrella Company)
- Hourly rates from £25 (PAYE) - 30 (UMBRELLA ONLY) p/h
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.