A leading multidisciplinary construction and property consultancy is looking for a talented Bid Writer to join their thriving Bid team.
This consultancy has seen huge growth over the last few years and is a great place to work. They have a very collaborative spirit and a great approach to flexible working. In fact, this role could be done remotely! (As long as you can get into their London office occasionally).
Working in a bid team of 6, the Bid Writer will be responsible for devising win-themes and producing well-written content for proposals that clearly articulates the consultancy's value proposition.
Key responsibilities: -
- Lead bid strategy sessions with the Bid Manager and key stakeholders
- Assist the Bid Manager in developing a proposal structure
- Take responsibility for acquiring PQQ and tender documentation
- Coordinate input, create draft responses, liaise with stakeholders for reviews and produce final responses
- Produce written responses and edit or re-write responses from a variety of stakeholders
- Collate contributions to create a cohesive and well-structured final bid
- Take ownership of their library of responses including CVs and case studies
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar bid writing role
- Experience writing winning bids for the built environment
- Strong bid writing skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and manage multiple tasks
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Advanced MS Office skills
If you have strong bid writing experience and want to join this successful consultancy as a Bid Writer, please get in touch to discuss further.