One of the world's leading architecture practices is seeking a talented Bid Manager to join their London office.
This sought-after practice has seen exponential growth over the last few years and has ambitious plans for the future. You would be working with some of the most talented architects and designers on projects throughout Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East. This practice is a collaborative, sociable and vibrant place to work. Personal development is very important to them, and they really value their employees.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Bid Manager will be solely responsible for all bids and will need to build strong working relationships with teams within the international offices.
Key responsibilities: -
- Produce commercial bids for future projects coordinating with the Managing Director and Head of Business Development
- Ensure materials are received to allow compilation of compliant proposals for clients
- Create detailed project proposal statements/plans, describing work methods across all project phases
- Prepare fee proposals for existing or prospective projects including estimating construction costs with guidance from the Managing Director and Head of Business Development
- Ensure the project controlling platform (CMAP) is updated with proposed and agreed fees
- Provide support to the Business Development Team when required, including assistance with proposal development and production
- Assist with ongoing project tasks including contract appendices and supporting fee negotiations
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar bid role within Architecture or the widen built environment
- Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with ability to follow-up in a timely manner
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident in making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously but also be collaborative in a team environment
- Detail orientated
If you have worked in a similar bid role previously and are looking for your next senior level opportunity, please get in touch.