£35000 - £42000 per annum
Celebrated international multidisciplinary& architectural business are looking to add to their busy BID and Marketing Team. Previous marketing, business development and BID co-ordination experience is needed for this role alongside good copy writing/editing identifying new business leads and opportunity.
Excellent IT skills including Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), and experience of using spreadsheets and databases are required. Previous experience within an architectural practice, construction or engineering industries is the preference and would be advantageous.
- Communicate intentions to bid with BDM and necessary work winning communities, ensuring liaison with Project Leads
- Working with BDM and Marketing Team to identify new business leads and opportunities
- Review BID documentation identifying requirements and deadlines, and raising potential issues
- Check the commercial team is informed where necessary to ensure that commercial / legislative requirements are met
- Participate in meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
- Ad hoc research as required, particularly around organisations and project opportunities to inform BID creation
- Review input to bids from technical teams against BID criteria, highlighting any potential gaps
- Ensuring that all submissions are well written, you will assist with collating submission documents - ensuring accuracy of input, proof-reading, and spell checking
- Assist in the design and production of material relating to the client presentation stage of the BID process.
- Ensure external documentation is compliant with the brand guidelines and BID templates available
Benefits and Perks are generous, team are friendly, generous, and inclusive and they are based in a great central London location. Please apply in confidence!