£30000 - £37000 per annum
Celebrated international multidisciplinary organization are looking to add to their busy Bid Team. Previous marketing, business development and bid co-ordination experience is needed for this role alongside good copy writing, copy-editing skills and previous experience of coordinating and managing tight deadlines.
Excellent IT skills including Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), and experience of using spreadsheets and databases are required. Previous experience within an architectural practice, construction or engineering industries would be a huge advantage.
- Communicate intentions to bid with BDM and necessary work winning communities, ensuring liaison with Project Leads
- Review bid documentation identifying requirements and deadlines, and raising potential issues
- Check the commercial team is informed where necessary to ensure that commercial / legislative requirements are met
- Participate in meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
- Adhoc research as required, particularly around organisations and project opportunities to inform bid creation
- Review input to bids from technical teams against bid criteria, highlighting any potential gaps
- Ensuring that all submissions are well written, you will assist with collating submission documents - ensuring accuracy of input, proof-reading and spell checking
- Assist in the design and production of material relating to the client presentation stage of the bid process.
- Ensure external documentation is compliant with the brand guidelines and bid templates available.
Benefits and Perks are generous, team are friendly, generous and inclusive and they are based in a great central London location. Please apply in confidence!