A global multidisciplinary design agency is looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the bidding process to join an established, innovative company who have experienced high growth and have recently expanded into the UK market opening their first office in London.
The team are close-knit and really enjoy working together. It really is a great place to work and there is a real opportunity to make a difference and be part of their exciting growth.
Reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Bid Coordinator will be responsible for supporting bids and business development activities within the UK business.
Responsibilities include: -
- Identify bid opportunities and facilitate bid go/no go meetings
- Manage tender portals
- Produce PQQ, ITT and RFI documentation ensuring bids meet all requirements and deadlines
- Liaise with other offices globally to ensure consistency of brand and messaging
- Create brochures and other business development collateral to support business development activities
- Identify and coordinate award opportunities
- Support the wider marketing and communications needs when required
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar role coordinating bids
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write and edit compelling bid content
- Advanced InDesign skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple bids simultaneously
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
If you have bids experience and want to join a multifaceted design agency where you can really make a difference as they grow in the UK Market, please get in touch.