Our client, an award-winning construction practice based in London, is looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their team.
This multi-disciplinary construction consultancy supports progression, has an excellent benefits package and offers hybrid working.
Your role as Bid Coordinator will be to support the implementation of the bid strategy by producing high quality bid materials.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Completing PQQ's/SQ's and any other questionnaires ensuring they are technically compliant
- Following branded templates to produce high quality proposal documents and presentations
- Responsibility for daily portal searching to identify opportunities
- Lead on bids where appropriate and ensure the bid processes and governance is followed
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure bid collateral and the bid text library is up to date following submission
- Work with the technical teams to ensure a consistent and improved standard of technical bid materials
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience in a similar Bid Coordinator role, ideally within the built environment
- Knowledge of monitoring/searching opportunities
- Experience of bid documentation including EOI's, PQQ's and ITT's
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you have experience working in a similar Bid Coordinator role and are ready for your next challenge, please get in touch.