A global Engineering consultancy is looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their BD team. This role can be based in Bath or Leeds with the flexibility to work from home for part of the week.
Working with some of the best in the industry, you will work on innovative, inspirational projects that transform communities and help combat climate change. Their friendly, diverse team thrive on collaboration.
Reporting into the Senior Bid Manager you will be responsible for coordinating bids from start to finish.
Duties include: -
· Ensuring all bids follow the Bid No Bid process
· Communicate intentions to bid
· Review bid documentation
· Participate in Bid Kick-Off Meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
· Review input to bids from the technical team against bid criteria
· Ensure that all submissions are well written, compliant and are in line with the corporate message, brands and agreed themes
· Collate bid submissions
· Communicate and coordinate graphic requirements with the Graphics Team
· Assist in the design and production of material relating to the client presentation stage of the bid process
· Identify leads, opportunities and bids and maintain the pipeline
· Ensure the progress of bids are accurately recorded on the CRM
· Attend bid touchdown meetings
Key skills required: -
· Previous experience working in a similar bid coordinator role ideally within the build environment or professional services
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
· Good knowledge of MS Office and InDesign
If you have the relevant experience and skills please send your CV to us today.