We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to join a leading AJ100 Architecture practice in their London Studio.
This prestigious practice has studios across the UK and globally. They work on a range of impressive, award-winning projects and strive to be the best. Their culture is very welcoming, collaborative and inclusive. They encourage progression and have a fantastic benefits package.
- Manage and coordinate the bids and submissions process across the UK and globally
- Evaluate bid notices and opportunities, making recommendations alongside the Bid Manager
- Alongside the Bid Manager ensure smooth delivery of the bid strategy
- Create and circulate bid management schedules to bid teams
- Coordinate post completion bid reviews to ensure continuous improvement of bid responses
- Update and maintain the company bid literature
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience of working in a similar professional practice environment, preferably within the built environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign and MS Office
- Strong editorial skills and a good graphical eye
If you are a Bid Coordinator looking to work for a leading practice where you can continue to progress in your career, please get in touch.