We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid and Communications Coordinator to join a leading AJ100 Architecture practice in their Bath office.
This prestigious practice has a passion for sustainable design, they work on a range of impressive, award-winning projects within multiple sectors gaining them a formidable reputation in the education sector. Their culture is very welcoming, collaborative and inclusive and they offer a great benefits package and hybrid working.
- Produce high quality bid submissions ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Coordinate the bid and submissions process
- Update and maintain the company bid library
- Alongside the Bid Manager ensure smooth delivery of the bid strategy
- Update and maintain the company bid literature
- Maintain internal database with details of bids and ensure bid metrics are regularly reviewed.
- Coordinate post completion bid reviews to ensure continuous improvement of bid responses
- Supporting the Communications Team as and when required
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience working in a similar role, preferably within the built environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign and MS Office
- Strong editorial skills and a good graphical eye
If you are a Bid and Communications Coordinator looking to work for a leading practice where you can continue to progress in your career, please get in touch.