I'm working with a leading architectural studio to find them an Associate-level Architect/Urban Designer to join their London studio on a full-time permanent basis as soon as possible, to hit the ground running on a UK based masterplan.
This practice is highly regarded for their prominent design ethos and have delivered award-winning schemes across the UK and the world.
Essentials for the successful Associate Architect/Urban Designer:
- A strong background working on large-scale projects of a complex nature
- A strong understanding of urban design and masterplanning
- Someone with a bit of personality about them, who will fit in well to the existing team
- The natural ability to build relationships with clients, other disciplines and stakeholders, able to understand their perspective and respond to them in a calm and collected manner
- A good work ethic
- A critical eye
- Able to run a team on a large project
- A diplomatic individual
- Familiarity with Revit/BIM along with a range of design software including AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suites
If you're a senior-level Architect with a strong background in urban design and masterplanning and you feel you fit the above criteria, please send your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group. Suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.