An innovative, sustainability focussed furnishing design and manufacturing business, are looking to recruit a Sales Rep to join their new London office.
This is an exciting time to join this energetic and dynamic London team, as they embark on a period of high-growth, and you will enjoy being a part of this progressive expansion.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging sales rep, with solid experience, who have a network within the architecture and design world. You will be managing five high profile architectural accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a large amount of independence in how they manage their business. Someone looking for their next step into a more advanced sales role with a wealth of different opportunities, large earning potential and room to grow. There is progression in the role to build a team of junior salespeople as the company grows and sales increase.
● Minimum 3-5 years experience within A&D specification sales environment.
● Strong network of interior designers and specifiers that would be influential in specifying wall and ceiling finishes.
● A strong understanding of the commercial interiors industry.
● A commercial mindset and ability to understand the importance of working to a sales target.
● Track record of reaching targets and successfully achieving sales goals.
● Energetic, outgoing personality with an eagerness to socialise.
● An understanding of how contractors work with main contractors
● Relationships with main contractors / joinery companies from previous projects.
● Desire to work with a small company and grow with the team.
● Belief in the importance of sustainable solutions to the commercial interiors market.
● Knowledge of acoustics and especially office acoustics.
● Knowledge of wall and ceiling finishes along with how they integrate into different construction packages.
If you meet all of the above criteria and have an interest in interiors, design or construction, please submit your CV today!