This is an exciting opportunity to join a global multi-disciplinary practice in their Manchester office. They are looking for individuals with strong project experience of Revit along with a history of producing design and technical drawings.
This is a company with an exciting and varied workload currently including everything from nuclear, power and energy, defence, water, ports, laboratories, residential, transport, industrial, health and blue light services projects!! The workload is in the UK and abroad, for major worldwide clients, ranging from massive scale projects down to repeat smaller projects with major frameworks.
The technician will be working on a wide range of projects including; nuclear, defense, industrial, commercial, residential, new build and refurbishment.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Liaison with external and internal client teams
- Preparation and coordination of architectural drawings
- Preparing technical supporting data for specifications and reports etc.
- Ensure compliance to the appropriate company CAD standards and protocol
- Apply policies relating to company standards & procedures, health & safety, quality, and training
- Mentoring less experienced members of the CAD team.
- Significant experience in the preparation of architectural models essential
- Specification writing experience and familiarity with Building regulations
- AutoCAD and Revit experience essential (project Revit experience)
- Relevant degree and ideally charted or working towards
In return you will be working for a renowned practice with excellent salary and benefits packages as well as significant development opportunities.
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, get in touch today!