Our Oxfordshire based client are looking to recruit a highly skilled Architectural Technician to join them at this exciting time of growth. The successful candidate will be a Qualified Architect or MCIAT registered.
The role will be working with a practice well known for specialising in residential developments, delivering sustainable communities and development solutions. They work with the some of the UK's leading construction companies and developers and their projects are both interesting and high profile!
The Architectural Technician will drive the delivery on exciting residential projects, across the country.
- Preparing technical and working drawings packages, specifications and tender documents.
- Overseeing construction projects on site.
- Developing drawing packages.
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings.
- Development of Specification and tender documentation.
- The ability to work proactively in a small team with good written and oral communication skills
- Have excellent organisation skills, and able to plan and manage their own workload
- Have a full driving licence and ideally your own transport
- You must have previous experience of working as an architect/ technologist in the UK with essential knowledge of British building regulations, materials and technologies
- Experience in Residential development
- A proficient user of AutoCAD & Revit
If this sounds like the role for you and you'd like to hear more - apply today!