A brand-new hospitality consultancy has launched its own in-house design team and they are currently on the market for 2-3 new contractors to work remotely.
The business boasts multiple top tier hospitality clients and over 25+ bar, pubs and restaurant projects across East Anglia and London.
Our client is offering 6-month contracts with the potential of these becoming either rolling contracts or perm based roles (location dependant).
- UK based hospitality (bars, pubs, and restaurants) project experience
- Proven ability to take projects through planning or building control / UK BRegs
- AutoCAD proficiency essential
- SketchUp + InDesign highly desirable
- Ability to work autonomously (self starter)
- Own equipment, such as laptop etc (licenses will be provided)
- Strong communication skills
Please do not delay your application, these positions will be snapped up quickly due to the remote and flexible nature of the role.
Our client is happy to accommodate flexible working hours for those that require them.