Architects, Experienced Part 2s, Technologists or Technicians
Are you someone who's fascinated by new technologies & improved ways of working? Are you looking for an exciting company culture where every day is about doing things differently?
Our client's studio is one of the most innovative start-ups in the UK right now, with a focus on disrupting "business as usual" in the world of architecture & automating inefficiencies to deliver a better experience for clients. And allow designers to focus more on the interesting parts of the job - design work!
They're seeking talented technical designers to work directly with homeowners on stages 4 & 5 (and potentially more) of projects. The studio works in Revit, so some degree of proficiency in this software, such as having worked in it or managed a team that did, is very important for this role.
- Flexible working & hybrid week, exciting start-up atmosphere & ethos
- Work directly with clients, manage own projects
- Be part of an industry-changing company & opportunity for rapid progression
- Exposure to new ways of working (if you run your own studio or would like to one day, learn how to leverage tech for project efficiency)
- Become an "expert" on BRegs very quickly
- On the job training, mentorship & coaching
The ideal candidate will:
- Be technically skilled
- Have experience in UK domestic projects
- Possess a solid knowledge of building regs
- Have a proven ability to work in Revit
- Be great with people & client relationship management
Does this sound like you? Don't delay - apply now!