A leading global design studio with a portfolio of revolutionary projects has a unique opportunity available for an environmentally conscious architect (Part III or ARB equiv.).
This practice is seeking one of the industry's best and brightest to work on the front-line of combating climate change through sustainability innovation on live projects across the globe.
You will parachute into various project teams and conduct design-focused research to implement innovative sustainable design solutions on live projects. This will include, but not be limited to; sustainable design, passive design, low / embodied carbon, sustainable masterplanning strategy, zero carbon road mapping, ecological footprints, rapid conceptual evaluation and much more!
Applicants must possess the following:
- RIBA Part III / ARB accreditation
- Experience in Sustainable Design, Environmental Engineering &/or Passive Design on medium-large scale projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously - UK + International projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decision making at conceptual design stage
- A passion for sustainability underlined with a knowledge of current / future climate change challenges + environmental engineering topics
- Software experience using Revit, Grasshopper and various sustainability focused plug-ins associated with both platforms - Ladybug, Honeybee, OneClick LCA etc.
- Full rights to live and work in the UK without restrictions
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact, not only on some of the most sought-after projects across the world, but with a focus on combating climate change by guaranteeing sustainable innovation, with the full backing / support of a global industry leader - Submit your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.